Need printing on-the-go? ABS UK join PrinterOn!
ABS UK has partnered with PrinterOn PrintSpots® to offer FREE mobile printing to those of us on the move.
Have you ever been rushing from meeting to meeting, and realised you’ve forgotten to print important documents? ABS UK now offers a solution! Conveniently located just off the M62, halfway between Manchester and Leeds, we are one of the very few spots to offer a printing service free of charge.
We’ve seen a huge shift in the way people need to access and print documents, with the move from desktop to mobile happening across all industries. With this shift comes the need for mobile printing, enabling us to quickly access physical copies of our files wherever we are. However, this can be challenging and sometimes costly – printing over unsecured networks can lead to cyber-attacks, security breaches and data loss.
So we’ve joined the worldwide network of PrinterOn PrintSpots®, which offer a secure solution for those challenges. The app, available both for iOS and Android enables you to search for the nearest printer in the PrinterOn family, and print your documents, pictures, spreadsheets, email attachments, boarding passes etc. on-the-go.
We are offering this service completely free of charge (up to 30 pages) in both A4 and A3 at our office in Elland.
The PrintSpots® service allows you to print your files in five easy steps:
- Download the app (iOS| Android)
- Select ABS UK as your location
- Visit us and choose one of the printers to do your job by entering the job number
- Pick up your files
- Be on your way!
You can also access the service by:
- Sending your files via e-mail – each of the available printers has a dedicated e-mail address assigned to it, allowing you to quickly access all the paper copies you need:
- Send or forward email with attachment to the specific email address of the printer you would like to use
- You will receive an email back with a secure release code
- Enter this code on the keypad at the printer to release your documents
- Accessing one of our printers via its dedicated Printing Portal URL:
- Open your browser and enter the portal URL you would like to use. If you don’t know the URL, search the PrinterOn directory
- Follow the directions for uploading your document
- After submitting your document a release code will be displayed
- Enter this code on the keypad located at the printer to release your documents
So, if you’re in the area and in need of some documents for your next meeting we’ll be happy to sort them and get you on your way.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch on 01422 880008 and speak to our marketing department.